Maintains the natural beauty of materials, helps prevent discolouration.
Offers effective protection against moisture.
Non-silicone based, allows leather to breathe and does not discolour with regular use.
For smooth leather, suede, nubuck work boots as well as textile shoes, bags, clothing, umbrellas, hats etc.
IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS – DUE TO THE VAST VARIETY OF ARTIFICIAL LEATHER FOOTWEAR AND ACCESSORIES IN THE MARKETPLACE TODAY.
- Before first use, always test in a hidden area for colour fastness and product to material compatibility ensuring that the spray will not discolour or taint the finish of your footwear.
- Follow directions closely.
- Ensure footwear is clean and dry before commencing. Place in sunlight for a few minutes to open up the
- Work in a well ventilated area.
- Shake can well.
- From a distance of approximately 30cm, apply a light even spray mist over entire footwear.
- Allow to dry naturally (5-10 mins).
- Apply a 2nd and 3rd coat for optimum protection.
- Let dry in between coats.
- Do not flood product onto footwear as this could cause water markings especially on suede, nubuck or aniline leathers.
- For suede, if necessary, brush up nap after drying.
- Repeat process regularly/every week (depending on extent of footwear exposure) to ensure footwear remains protected.
Not all items are available in all stores, if purchased online and not available in stores then we will order in for you and dispatch to you as soon as it arrives in store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.