The workhorse of Australian Work Boots. The most popular, all terrain, water resistant nubuck leather steel toe safety boot.
- Water resistant nubuck leather.
- TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
- COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection. Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching across all critical wear seams.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON1 protects the heel and ball of the foot.
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
- NANOlite® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Convenient quick release side zipper.
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
- AT’s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole & hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300˚C surface contact.
- Deep tread profile, with a self-cleaning design delivers superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.
Suitable for Agriculture / Building & Construction / Manufacturing / Mining & Quarrying / Transport & Storage / Warehousing
Standard: AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 EN ISO 20345:2011, ASTM F2413-11
Sizes: 4-14 (6.5-12.5)