- Certified medium impact rated protection to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
- Diamond Tech Hardcoat provides extreme scratch resistance and resists acid and solvent degradation
- HydroTech AF is a washable hydrophilic based coating providing an anti-static finish that repels dusts and particles and prevents fog forming on the lens, the ideal coating for hot and humid conditions
- Base 9.5 curve provides excellent optical clarity and an extended wrap for increased side protection
- Flat side arms allow earmuffs and other PPE to be worn comfortably with the safety spectacle
- Premium non slip TPR is used to create Force360Ís Comfort Side Arms. This co-moulded feature reduces pressure and wearer fatigue.
- Force360 utilizes Flex Bridge technology, the softest shape memory material that flexes and moulds to shape, for all day comfort
- UV400 Polycarbonate lenses offer the wearer the best protection against UVA and UVB damaging rays
- Connection point for spec cord or lanyard
- Made from 100% durable and resilient polycarbonate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.