These super-lite boots are the lightest work boots in Australia. Ergonomically designed for Australian feet these are the best selling and most comfortable composite work boot.
The combination of electrical HAZARD certification and the performance features of the ADAPT™ Range makes the Octane Zip ideal for electricians and construction workers that work on uneven surfaces and can be exposed to electric currents. Zip closure provides easy access and a quick exit in emergencies.
- Composite toe cap
- Slip resistant
- 300°c heat resistant nitrile rubber sole
- Fuel oil resistant sole
- Electrical hazard protection
- Water resistant
- Scuff cap
- Low catch sole
- Zip closure provides easy access and a quick exit in emergencies
- Registered fitting guide printed on the insole to indicate the correct spacing between the end of the longest toe and the toecap
- Constructed on cushioned foam insole board for a smooth ride
- Airport friendly
- 6 - 14 (half sizes 6.5 - 10.5)
- Honey & Black
- AS/NZS 2210.3
- EN-ISO 20345
- ASTM F2413-11
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.