The full leather upper and heat resistant sole makes uvex 3 x-flow safety footwear ideal for workers in heavy application areas that may be exposed to hot material. Electrical insulating sole and metal free design make it well suited to workers in construction and other industries that could have accidental contact with electricity. The sole is engineered to perform on smooth and rough surfaces alike.
- Biomechanically optimised uvex bionomx design
- High energy return uvex i-PUREnrj cushioning system
- Extremely breathable uvex climazone upper
- Multiple widths available in core sizes
- Lightweight & insulative composite safety toecap
- 300°C heat resistant outsole Electrically resistant (EH)
- Airport friendly
AU 5-13 (10.5)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.